Wednesday, September 20, 2006

World War Z

No, this is not about my neverending Jihad against all things not me. It is a new book by Max Brooks about the Zombie war. Its first person accounts of survivors of this fictional war. Sounds awesome.

NPR had a great segment with the author and Neil Conan discussing the war as if it had actually happened and the callers played along. I kept having to tell myself, wait this isnt real. Great radio in the tradition of War of the Worlds.

A sample question from a long time listener, first time caller:
"Im wondering about the possible threat of international terrorist forces joining with the zombie hordes creating an unstopable Islamo-zombie threat."

Its worth it just to hear Neil ask a caller if he is ready to "do what needs to be done" and kill his brother-in-law.

Link

1 comment:

shavizzle said...

that is definitely the coolest thing I've ever heard of in my life.